I used a pile of playing cards for the word heaping. I lowered teh saturation and increased the contrast. made it dark but not too dark where you couldnt see the red on the cards. I used picnik to edit this photo.
I used this photo for the word seeing double because we were seeing our reflection in the mirror and people say she's a mini me. I used the cinemascope effect and also the gritty effect to give it a vintage look. I used picnik to edit this photo.
I used a picture of my baby cousin savannah who shows life pretty well. I softened it and i also used the fancy focus effect so her bow would stick out more. making it bright and colorful. I used picnik to edit this photo.
I thought this figurine did a good job showing glory..she has her hands up in the air giving glory. To edit this phto i darkened it and made the background disapear a little bit. So she would stand out more. I used picnik to edit this photo.
Here is a picture of 2 cows about a half a mile from my house who are grazing. To edit this photo I used the lomo-ish effect and i also used the boost effect giving it a bright color. I used picnik to edit this photo.
I used this picture of one of erikas projects for the word pattern because she had this same pattern through out the whole thing..I sharpened this photo and made it brighter making the colors pop. I used picnik to edit this photo.
I rotated this photo and also used the lomoish effect and i touched it up a little to make it look softer. I used this plant for the word growth because plants grow from seed to plant. I used picnik to edit this photo.
I used this glass candy decoration for the word candy, I used the fancy focus effect so you can only see the green part of the candy and make the rest of the photo black and white. I used picnik to edit this photo.
I took this picture of a tree right in front of our school, for the word tree. I made it lighter and changed the contrast of the picture but kept the exposure the same i also cropped the background out. I used picnik to edit this photo.
I used this photo for retro, it was part of another kids artwork that i thought would fit perfectly. I increased the temp and also increased the contrast. i tried to make it pop so you could tell it was glittler. I used picnik to edit this photo.